JUDGING WINES IN CONJUCTION WITH APPROPRIATE FOOD|
were judged with SALTED BUTTER CARAMEL CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
As presented by Celebrity Chef MICHAEL MANNERS
Click on Image to enlarge
100g Granulated Sugar
3 tsp Salted Butter
170g Chocolate 70%
¼ tsp Flaky Sea Salt
180mls Cream (heated)
4 Large Eggs
- Make a caramel with a little water and the sugar.
- Whisk in the heated cream – making sure that all the caramel pieces have melted.
- Add the chocolate. Whisk well and allow to cool.
- Add the egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites and add to the mixture.
- Pour into glasses and allow to set – At least 8 hours in the fridge.
- Serve with Cream or ice Cream
Click to review previous Chefs’ food recipes for this Category of Wines.
Printer friendly version.View the Fortified Wines list.